CLOSED SITE (PREVIEW)
Hello, Welcome to the Official Forums! Please make sure to be active and have fun!
CLOSED SITE (PREVIEW)
Hello, Welcome to the Official Forums! Please make sure to be active and have fun!
CLOSED SITE (PREVIEW)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SITE CLOSED

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SITE IS CLOSED...
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» to co owner crystal
I will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:08 pm by i cant log in to co-kyle

» Why i should be a moderator
I will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 am by kurb

» Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod.
I will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 am by kurb

» 317unrealscape37
I will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:29 pm by Justin

» 317unrealscape37
I will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:28 pm by Justin

Top posters
colorz (27)
I will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. I_vote_lcapI will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. I_voting_barI will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. I_vote_rcap 
raltinx0x (24)
I will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. I_vote_lcapI will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. I_voting_barI will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. I_vote_rcap 
admin cina (17)
kurb (14)
kn33s defend (8)
death yoshi (8)
Justin (8)
owner crystal (8)
chesus (3)
naruto erfon (2)
Poll

I will do my best to become an administrator. Please read.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin cina

I will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. Empty
PostSubject: I will do my best to become an administrator. Please read.   I will do my best to become an administrator. Please read. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:09 pm

I will respect all staff members, help other ingame players, make sure the rules are followed, and I advertised yesterday in other rsps. I hope we can make this private server the best! Oh ya, I allso know the co-owner we played in twistedscape and you said you would make me an admin! Thanks, Cina Cool
Back to top Go down

I will do my best to become an administrator. Please read.
Page 1 of 1