CLOSED SITE (PREVIEW)
Hello, Welcome to the Official Forums! Please make sure to be active and have fun!
CLOSED SITE (PREVIEW)
Hello, Welcome to the Official Forums! Please make sure to be active and have fun!
CLOSED SITE (PREVIEW)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SITE CLOSED

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SITE IS CLOSED...
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» to co owner crystal
Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:08 pm by i cant log in to co-kyle

» Why i should be a moderator
Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 am by kurb

» Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod.
Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 am by kurb

» 317unrealscape37
Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:29 pm by Justin

» 317unrealscape37
Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:28 pm by Justin

Top posters
colorz (27)
Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. I_vote_lcapReasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. I_voting_barReasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. I_vote_rcap 
raltinx0x (24)
Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. I_vote_lcapReasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. I_voting_barReasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. I_vote_rcap 
admin cina (17)
kurb (14)
kn33s defend (8)
death yoshi (8)
Justin (8)
owner crystal (8)
chesus (3)
naruto erfon (2)
Poll

Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
death yoshi

Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod.   Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 am

The reasons why you should make me a mod. is because i'm nice to everyone. I can get along with alot of the people quite easaly. I'm willing to help anyone who is in need. I can stop people from advertiseing and doing bad stuff like dupeing items or scamming. I'm able to find bugs fairly easaly and fast. I rarely ever get mad. I know i'm not the best at doing this stuff, but when it comes to makeing a game have no bugs or gliches in it, i'm the person you want for it.
Back to top Go down
kurb

Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod.   Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 am

Go to new forms and fill out app
Back to top Go down

Reasons why it would be a good choice to make me a Mod.
Page 1 of 1